Area for our English speaking Members.
Antworten
Yolipupoli
User_in
User_in

Dear English-speaking members and English interested

Beitrag von Yolipupoli » 28.08.2018, 14:59

Hello,

I am a new member at "Gendertreff-Forum" and started to discover the board a couple of hours ago. Intriguingly, I also discovered this particular thread for English-speaking members. Unfortunately, there is no single feed or post yet, so I embraced the opportunity and started one. Actually I am German and am living in Germany, but am very interested in English and would like to encourage more members, who like speaking and chatting in Englich as much as I do, to join this topic for conversastions about bits and peaces of our daily life, the transition, the topic transgender in general, hobbys and further issues of interest.

Lots of love,

Yolanthi
“Die Rückkehr ins All, Aufhebung der leidvollen Individuation, Gottwerden bedeutet: seine Seele so erweitert haben, dass sie das All wieder zu umfassen vermag.”

Harry Haller

Red
User_in
User_in

Re: Dear English-speaking members and English interested

Beitrag von Red » 01.09.2018, 11:17

Heyho and greetings.

It is nice to know that there are people wich just want to speak or wirte in english.
But first i want to say that my english wirting isn't that good.

I will try my best^^

So what you are wanna talk about? [happy/smile.gif]

PS: If you want, you can corect me. Unless there are not too many mistakes xD
Der Spiegel zeigt eine Illusion, er erschafft einen flüchtigen Blick, kein Prüfenden.

Yolipupoli
User_in
User_in

Beitrag von Yolipupoli » 03.09.2018, 11:40

Hello Red!

Uh, I already strated giving up on this one. I'm very surprised and happy about your response (yaaay)!

The topic(s) aren't defined yet, so you are welcome to initiate [greetings/waveyellow.gif] !

Oh, have one! Just realized and within this perception asked myself, why there are two space characters in front of a emoticon code and just one after it [eusa/dance.gif] ? Moreover, I just can't see through the fact why an emoticon isn't displayed, if the space characters next to it are erased. Obviously, it needs enough space in order to be happy and self-confident enough to show itself! Hihi [laughing/breitgrins.gif]

So, here is my appeal to the people in charge: It is very kind of you granting an emoticon enough space to feel free, but why 2 space characters in front and just one after it? Please solve this mistery, so we can go to bed with no open questions soon! [eusa/pray.gif] Hihi

Just joking [laughing/breitgrins.gif] ! Do you have some topics, you'd like to talk about?

Lots of love,

Yolanthi

P.S.: As long as we understad each other, there is no need for corrections (unless you insist on it [happy/smile.gif] ). My posts are full of mistakes I just can't avoid... we aren't native speakers and have to get used to it [confusion/rollauge.gif] .
“Die Rückkehr ins All, Aufhebung der leidvollen Individuation, Gottwerden bedeutet: seine Seele so erweitert haben, dass sie das All wieder zu umfassen vermag.”

Harry Haller

Ava
Administrator_in
Administrator_in

Beitrag von Ava » 03.09.2018, 21:25

Hi,

even as an admin I think, the emoticon mystery can only be solved by the nerds who released phpBB. [laughing/breitgrins.gif]

Kind regards,

Ava
Selbstbewusstsein ist der Schlüssel zum Leben

Jan
Premium
Premium

Beitrag von Jan » 03.09.2018, 22:37

Hi,

if you look for a topic I write about dancing and how I feel about it. Currently I have a deal with my neibour, a nice lady who is older than I. She would like to practise English conversation while I was looking for someone who could teach me dancing.

So I am her sparring partner in conversation while she is learning dancing with me. Recently we practised the slow walz and I must say that is was a delightful experience for me. It has been a while that I held a woman in my arms and I nearly forgot how that feels. She told me that she also enjoys being together wih me.

Coordinating movements is quite a challange but dancing with her is a great motivation.

Regards

Jan

Yolipupoli
User_in
User_in

Beitrag von Yolipupoli » 04.09.2018, 07:31

Ava hat geschrieben:
03.09.2018, 21:25
Hi,

even as an admin I think, the emoticon mystery can only be solved by the nerds who released phpBB. [laughing/breitgrins.gif]

Kind regards,

Ava
Good morning!

Hihi, ok. Another thing we have to get used to... oor we just accept the need the emoticons have! We all need some space beside us in order not to feel “pressed” to much. Such is life [eusa/zunge.gif] !

Fun fact: I just realized, that it is just one space character on each side. Sorry for the misinformation [confusion/kratz.gif] ...

Greetings,

Yolanthi

Harry Haller

Yolipupoli
User_in
User_in

Beitrag von Yolipupoli » 04.09.2018, 09:22

Good morning dear Jan,

At first, thank you for your suggestion and therefore the first topic (yaay) [eusa/dance.gif] .

Dancing is a very nice and thoughtful issue to talk about, especially, if it has such a personal touch. In my opinion, learning from each other in exchange is one of the most interesting and closest interhuman actions. It is so beautiful and cute, because you are bonding a special connection with your neighbor and obviously both are appreciating helping each other. To be honest, it sounds like the beginning of a fair and beautliful love story! [sonstige/105.gif]

Thanks you for giving us this heartwarming insight [happy/smile.gif] ! It instantly made the drab and rainy day a lot warmer and more bearable.

Lots of Love

Yolanthi

P.S.: You can start further topics in the main thread "English-speaking area"!

Harry Haller

Antworten